question

sellbery avatar image
0 Likes"
sellbery asked ·

Publish Offer By Inventory Item Group

Hello, when I try to publish offer by inventory item group, I receive this message: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25002, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "A user error has occurred. No exists or is specified as an empty tag in the request.", "parameters": [ { "name": "0", "value": "Item.Currency" } ] }, { "errorId": 25002, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "A user error has occurred. No exists or is specified as an empty tag in the request.", "parameters": [ { "name": "0", "value": "Item.Country" } ] } ] } But all previous steps were successful. I've created an item, then an item group, then an offer. How to fix that error and finally publish?
offerpublishinventoryitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xi-570592 avatar image
0 Likes"
xi-570592 answered ·
I've had the same problems as you. Has your problem been solved?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mysh-9571 avatar image
0 Likes"
mysh-9571 answered ·
the question is about itemgroup , product variant i believe.. ( not much about offerid)

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate answered ·
Hey,
go [here][1]
and read the first 3 paragraphs.
You can create offers without entering all required attributes which are needed to publish the offer.
So you will have to fill them later or add them to your inital offercreation [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/offer/methods/createOffer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.