question

medialocator avatar image
0 Likes"
medialocator asked ·

bulkUpdatePriceQuantity Internal Error

I am attempting to use bulkUpdatePriceQuantity to change the price and quantity of specific listing. When I run the request, I get an internal error with a generic error message saying to "contact eBay developer support." Here is the information in my request: uri: > POST > https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/bulk_update_price_quantity headers json: > {"Content-Type":"applicaton/json","Accept":"application/json","Authorization":"Bearer > access_token"} body json: > {"requests":[{"sku":"032429224088","shipToLocationAvailability":{"quantity":1},"offers":[{"offerId":"252291034304","availableQuantity":1,"price":{"value":"20.50","currency":"USD"}}]}]} Some things to note from the response I got: - There is a typo in one of the response headers: "cneonction":"close" - ErrorID: 2003 - rlogid: t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9un%7Fpitnmsgwj70*1%3D3672%3E%29pqtfwpu%29sm%7E%29fgg%7E-fij-163a7caebe4-0xf2
inventory apisell apiselling api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gridirontire avatar image
0 Likes"
gridirontire answered ·
We filed a ticket with support and they didnt do anything and it fixed it self. I know that does not help you at all, but file a ticket and make sure you have the rlog info for them already. They repsond pretty quickly

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

case-quantity-discount avatar image
0 Likes"
case-quantity-discount answered ·
@medialocator @gridirontire Ever find a resolution, guys? Jack

gridirontire avatar image
0 Likes"
gridirontire answered ·
@medialocator We're experiencing the same issue. Curious if you got this resolved? If yes, how? Thanks in advance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.