question

lukeschwab78 avatar image
0 Likes"
lukeschwab78 asked

Trading API GetMyeBaySelling not returning node

When I make a call to GetMyeBaySelling and I am requesting a DetailLevel set to ReturnAll, I get valid results back for all of the listings that I am selling, sold, unsold. However, I am trying to determine if a listing has been relisted, which is suppose to be stored in <UnsoldList> <Relisted> boolean </Relisted> </UnsoldList> and the Relisted XML node is not in my results. Why or how would I get the results of the GetMyeBaySelling call to return a list of items that are unsold but have not been relisted?

Thanks,

Luke Schwab

Kick Point Golf

trading-api-getmyebaysell
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dsmilburn avatar image
0 Likes"
dsmilburn answered

GetItem returns <ItemDetails><RelistParentID></RelistParentID></ItemDetails>. The API documentation indicates that this is only returned if the item is relisted.  However, it also appears to return a parent ID if the listing was created by using the "Sell a similar item" link from an existing listing.  If you don't care which scenario created the relisted item, that might work for you.  I'd love to know how to determine if the item was simply relisted.  Anyone out there?  This posting is three months old...

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala answered

Item.RelistParentID is the eBay Item ID of the current item's parent (original) listing. Only a relisted item will have a parent item, so this field will only be returned if the current item is a relisted item. 

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.