question

marouan_5 avatar image
0 Likes"
marouan_5 asked ·

API (transfer products to another store)

Hello, I'm developing a dropshipping app of mine which will allow the dropshippers to create copies of their existing products on ebay in another store like : shopify, woocommerce. That been said in order for that to happen, users must provide their API keys. But the thing is they get the keys from the "eBay Developers Program" on which they don't have their existing store or products. Because as you know the products are located on the official eBay portal " ebay.com" I was wondering if anyone of you knows how can i get the direct api keys to manage and transfer the existing products directly from the source, or transfer them from ebay.com to eBay Developers Program, so i would spare the users from creating new products all over again the "production mode of eBay Developers Program" Thank you so much in advance ! Kindly,
apiordersstoreproductssynchronization
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.