question

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au asked ·

Thumbnails are not showing on sandbox

None of my listing has thumbnails. Is the sandbox suppose to display thumbnails? If yes, how can I define it. I see no thumbnail settings in **createOrUpdateInventoryItem** and **createOffer** API.
thumbnail
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au answered ·
It's been 6 days since the original question was asked. Totally understand this is a free of charge forum and everyone is pretty busy so only wonder if anyone knows even a little bit about the question, your response is greatly appreciated.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au answered ·
I've seen a few threads on this forum asking the similar issue but none of them has an answer, nether lucky on Google. Anyone who knows anything about this is appreciated.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.