question

floste54 avatar image
0 Likes"
floste54 asked ·

Why it's impossible to get ItemEligible on BuyerProtection via Trading API

If i create a **new Item** via **AddFixedPriceItem** in the *Trading API* and i will get the Item details (after successfully creation) with the **GetItem Request**, it will return on the **[Item][BuyerProtection]** attribute the value ** Item __In__eligible **, every time. But if i create the same article with same options directly in the ebay system and will get after that the item details with the **GetItem Request** of the Trading API, the fiel **[Item][BuyerProtection]** is ** ItemEligible **. Every time.... I created two items - one by hand and one by the ebay Trading API. I maked a GetItem Request (with the DetailLevel ReturnAll) for both an compared each - they will have nearly no differences. I can't find any option that can affect to the BuyerProtection in a logicall way. I tested it with three different accounts of ebay seller's! It's all over the same! But WHY?
trading apiaddfixedpriceitemgetitembugbug reportgetitemcallgetitemrequestaddfixedpricebuyer protection
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.