question

ashku_1059 avatar image
0 Likes"
ashku_1059 asked

Regarding Changing Sandbox Account Type To Business

Hi, While listing items of Sandbox, We are getting following error i.e. You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. While changing the same from the account, We are not able to do so. Kindly change the account type of user i.e. testuser_akumar2 to the business user. Thanks
sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ashku_1059 avatar image
0 Likes"
ashku_1059 answered
Hi, Kindly ignore the above request. I was able to change the same.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ashku_1059 avatar image
0 Likes"
ashku_1059 answered

12 years after the problem still exists. Does anyone knows the link to changhe sandbox account type on sandbox.it ?
0 Likes 0 ·
tuttepocauto avatar image
0 Likes"
tuttepocauto answered
In the end I solved myself digging into the forum and finding this link for Italy sandbox: https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dllchangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1&hc=1&hm=vo%7B57*2%3C71%3A76 I realized that you have to be almost a haker to perform some operations in a sandbox environment different from US and UK!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.