question

qtyman avatar image
0 Likes"
qtyman asked ·

Developer Technical Support Gone?

There is a script I need DTS to run that they've been manually running for the past 7 years. Usually I get a response and the script runs within 12 hours. This week however I got an ambiguous email response that seemed like a canned response from someone I don't recognize despite being an eBay developer since 2008. I have heard nothing since to this ticket or the other one I filed a day later. It has now been a couple of days and nothing has changed with things only getting worse. I have customers who have major business functions no longer working since this script hasn't been run. Did everyone go on vacation? Or did something much worse happen to DTS? Are anyone else's tickets being ignored suddenly?
support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
qtyman avatar image
0 Likes"
qtyman answered ·
I have since filed another support ticket for another issue that was ongoing for over a year. Usually that gets fixed within one day. This time I got an almost immediate response from another person I do not recognize directing me to contact eBay end user customer support instead despite that being completely incorrect as this is a bug in the underlying API that the developer tools use.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.