question

gridirontire avatar image
0 Likes"
gridirontire asked ·

Unable To Get Orders Using Order Fulfillment API on ebay sandbox

We are having a problem when using the Fulfillment API's getOrders call in ebay sandbox to get the orders. I have searched the net and haven't found the answer to the issue. What I've done so far: I have created two test users a seller and a buyer account for sandbox Using Inventory API I successfully created an inventory location, I successfully created couple of inventory items, I successfully created and publish an offer and all items on eBay are showing the correct quantity and price. Things I have done manually through the eBay website as a general customer I login to my test buyer account searched for the items and I purchased a few items. I marked all purchases as payment sent. I have login to my seller account, I have marked all orders as payment receive. Things I have done through the Fulfillment API (REST) I have sent the request to get all orders with status IN_PROGRESS and NOT_STARTED The response body contains: {:href=>" https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=orderful fillmentstatus:%7BIN_PROGRESS%7CNOT_STARTED%7D,creationdate:%5B2018-02-02T02:18: 13.199Z..%5D&limit=50&offset=0", :total=>0, :limit=>50, :offset=>0, :orders=>[]} Things I have done to find out if items are sold I have viewed the selling manager section sold and can see the sold Items.
getordersfulfillment api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.