question

cloudsight avatar image
0 Likes"
cloudsight asked

findItemsByKeywords return duplicates.

Hey. findItemsByKeywords return duplicates. What I make wrong? http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&OPERATION-NAME=findItemsByKeywords&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=JSON&SECURITY-APPNAME=KirillBe-camfindt-PRD-95d8a3c47-21927738&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.trackingId=5338246212&keywords=galaxy%20note%208&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=10&paginationInput.pageNumber=1
finditemsbykeywordsduplicates
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

qtyman avatar image
0 Likes"
qtyman answered
Without looking at the response I'm guessing you might be seeing multiple matching variations from the same listing. You can eliminate those by using the ItemFilter HideDuplicateItems and setting it to true. This will collapse all variations into a single listing which only has the lowest price.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fi_384 avatar image
0 Likes"
fi_384 answered
@cloudsight I suggest you fix your URL in the original post to not include your app name.

cooltronix avatar image
0 Likes"
cooltronix answered
`findItemsByKeywords` returns duplicates when the item has variations. Like item ##### has a red/green/blue option a buyer can chose - 4 hits a return, one for the listing itself and one for each option/variation.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.