question

aspire_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
aspire_1 asked ·

Adding items to cart without requiring customer details

hi, I am working on a client side application that tries to create a shopping cart in its scope, which is outside of ebay site, and once done it would navigate the user to ebay's checkout page I read about the order api but it seems to require details from the user which I cant provide or ask for (initiateCheckoutSession method - name, billing address etc.) Is there any ability to sort of imitate the logic that is done when pressing the "Add to Cart" button from within a product page on ebay site, update a cart and proceed to the checkout page ? Thanks
checkoutcart
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi Right now there is no way to just add items to cart and then check it out on the eBay website. can you give us your developer account so that we can contact you in case we have some updates ? Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.