question

usedphonesguy avatar image
0 Likes"
usedphonesguy asked

problem setting ePID / ProductReferenceID - in ReviseFixedPrice Item

I hope people can help. I am updating the code in an application I have written in order to support the new eBay Catalog. Previously when calling AddItem etc I set the Brand and MPN and this had worked fine. But this does not associate with the eBay Product Catalog. I have now tried to use the ProductReferenceID to pass in the ePID in order to associate the item with a product in the eBay Product Catalog. I have used the Catalog API search call to get the correct ePID. I have used the AddItem call, the listing is created and submitted, however the eBay Product info is not there. I have then tried to revise a fixed price item and add this in. However I get an error on return saying I need to add product details. I have been testing this in the API explorer, here is the call using the trade API: en_US High 222946997624 EPID241094316 true > and the response: Add product details to this listing. This listing should contain product details from the eBay catalog. Add product details to this listing. 21917108 Warning RequestError Im stumped. I hope someone can point me in the right direction
trading apicatalog apiepid-codeproductreferenceid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.