question

birbainternationa-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
birbainternationa-0 asked ·

Order Processing API

Hi, We have analysed that on ebay developer API portal we didn't find any API which provide us Shipping Labels, Order Statement and Manifest PDF file or link. You have given API for update the Order status i.e. Complete Sale or ReviseCheckOutStatus API by which we have update the order status but we didn't get any PDF files or link. So, Please let me know that how to get the Labels, Order Statement and Manifest PDF files or there is any alternative to generate the PDF file.
apiapi-problemorder apilabel pdfmanifest pdforder statement pdf
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
birbainternationa-0 answered ·
Any help would really appreciate. We have stuck from last three weeks.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Please help us to resolve this issue.

0 Likes"
Please do needful.

0 Likes"
Please let me know that for Powership seller's from which API we get the PaisaPayId and AWB number.

audio-link avatar image
0 Likes"
audio-link answered ·
I don't believe this currently exists in any of the API's. The workaround would be to use an external API provided by your shipping courier.

0 Likes"
Please somebody help to resolve this issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.