question

wakproductions avatar image
0 Likes"
wakproductions asked

How to edit submitted data from ebay interface

I posted this question 2 days ago and it's not showing up in the forum. I am working with the selling API to automate the listing of retail products. I created an inventory item, fulfillment policies, location, and an offer. I want to see how this will appear to customers visiting the eBay website and verify that the listings appear as expected. When I go into Sandbox I am unable to find the offer and inventory products I created. Is this a limitation of the sandbox portal? Is my only way of verifying the live status of data via the GET API calls? The intermediate goal is to get product inventory items up and available within the eBay system and someone else on behalf of the client will do some further editing of the data (enhanced description, additional images, etc.) before putting it live for sale. But I don't know where the data will show up in the eBay interface where the edits can be made.
sandboxsellingseller account
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.