question

rickcharle2 avatar image
0 Likes"
rickcharle2 asked ·

eBay API AddItem method limits in production.

This is the first of a possible series of question. I have an application that should create eBay listings on the behalf of 3rd part eBay account holders. When I attempt to create a listing with AddItem I receive the following error message: LongMessage: 'The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.' So I attempted the same call with VerifyAddItem and received this error messages after making the call with the same parameters: LongMessage: 'It looks like you\'ve reached the number of items you can list. You can list up to 5 items this month. Request to list more: https://scgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UpgradeLimits≈pId=0&refId=19 ' Is this error purely about listing limits on the user's account, AddItem limits on the developer account, or something else that your team has not documented?
additemselling apiproduction
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.