question

eio-electronicinventoryonline avatar image
0 Likes"
eio-electronicinventoryonline asked ·

Finding API: How to get our items with/without stock

Hi, I'm trying to search (by a search engine) our **own** listing, I tried with **findItemsAdvanced** and **findItemsIneBayStores** with keywords and Seller filter, I alway get my product as I want but without products with zero as quantity. Someone can Please tell me how can I get these ? The best would be to get the same result as on eBay, Our stores -> search within store
finditemsadvancedfinditemsinebaystoresfinding
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered ·
Yes, I'd like to access this data as well. I was a little surprised to discover that findItemsAdvanced (fIA) excludes active items that are currently out of stock. I was under the impression that all active items (except eBay US Adult items) were included in fIA. Guess not. I mean, I get why eBay may want to exclude them, but it would also be helpful to have the option to include them as well (perhaps via an Output Selector or input parameter/filter).

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eio-electronicinventoryonline avatar image
0 Likes"
eio-electronicinventoryonline answered ·
So the only way to search into my product inventory would be to save in my side all my listening with **getInventoryItems** and then search into my backup to see if the product already exist ? Hope that there is already a way to search a product in my inventory and get a response whatever there is a stock or no. If someone already found a way with the API, Please let me know.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.