question

logpack_enterprises avatar image
0 Likes"
logpack_enterprises asked

File Reference ID is invalid when calling downloadFile for GetCategorySpecifics information

I've written code to get the TaskReferenceID and FileReferenceID from the GetCategorySpecifics call by setting the CategorySpecificsFileInfo attribute to true and then calling GetCategorySpecifics. I get a TaskReferenceID and FileReferenceID back from the response, but when I pass those to the downloadFile call, I get an error saying that the FileReferenceID is invalid. I've tried a few different versions of the GetCategorySpecifics call just in case different ID's were returned, including the latest version. Has anyone had issues with this? This is being requested from production.
getcategoryspecificsdownloadfile
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @logpack1, We do not currently or never had issues with FileRefernceID. Can you please let us know if you are still facing this problem? We can look more into this. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.