question

fernqui_99 avatar image
0 Likes"
fernqui_99 asked

EBay Sandbox Unable To Link To PayPal Sandbox

Hello i cant link my paypal account to my sanbox user. After press link to paypal account , redirect to paypal register page . i logging in and nothing happend sandboxuser: testuser_fquiroz paypal account : fernando.equiroz@gmail.com best regards.
ebay sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jakhtar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jakhtar_developersupport answered
@fernqui_99 This request has been completed. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rawillia-2 avatar image
0 Likes"
rawillia-2 answered
Please link my eBay sandbox to PayPal sandbox eBay Sandbox: testuser_invenitsdev Paypal Sandbox: williamray822@gmail.com @catherine_developersupport @onkar_developersupport @krich_developersupport Thanks

rawillia-2 avatar image
0 Likes"
rawillia-2 answered
@jakhtar_developersupport Can you help me out? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.