question

planetclever avatar image
0 Likes"
planetclever asked ·

SKU-Based Inventory REST-Calls are deducted from trading API SOAP Call-Limit

Hello! I am currently creating inventory items and offers and publish them by using the SKU-Based Inventory REST-Calls. I am using for example this API call from the SKU-Based Sell Inventory API: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/inventory_item/methods/createOrReplaceInventoryItem I wrote a software to manage the creation of the corresponding ebay-shop entries for our items in our own company inventory control system. **But now I see, that all SKU-Based Inventory REST-Calls are deducted from the "trading API" quota and not from the "/sell/inventory" quota.** Looking at https://go.developer.ebay.com/api-call-limits one can see, that there is a quota of 2 million API calls for the "/sell/inventory" but only 5000 for the trading API. It seems that, for example, the REST PUT updateOffer Request is mapped to / counted for the ReviseFixedPriceItem call of the Trading API. We need the 2 million API calls to manage our full inventory. This is the reason I took the hurdle of creating a complete new implementation of our software using restsharp instead of using the ebay ".net SOAP API". My developer.ebay.com login username is: planetclever Can you please provide the 2 million API calls for the "/sell/inventory"-API Calls. Maybe @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com or @lester_developerprogram or anybody else can help me. Thank you in advance!
inventory apiapi-limitsell-apilimitrate-limit
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
artishup avatar image
0 Likes"
artishup answered ·
Hello, We are having the same problem. @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @lester_developerprogram can you help us as well? Or anybody else? Our developer.ebay.com login username is thiagofaino Thankss
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.