question

roskno-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
roskno-8 asked

Unable to list items

Hi. I'm unable to list a new item. After accessing the screen ( http://bulksell.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&sellingMode=AddItem&guest=1), I fill the "Tell us what you're selling" field and click over Search. Then a spinner appears, and in the browser's developer tools all below errors appear. On the other hand, if I try to access through Templates (create a new template), I can't search or browse categories: - The search never finds me anything (I've tried with categories I know they exist). - The browse categories option shows an error inside an iframe. (I've tried to upload a screenshot) Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance Loading failed for the
sandbox-problemlisting-itemscategoriestemplates
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

roskno-8 avatar image roskno-8 commented ·
Sorry, it didn't let me attach the errors, and it didn't let me attach any file. If it's needed, please, tell me
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.