question

roskno-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
roskno-8 asked

Unable to list items

Hi. I'm unable to list a new item. After accessing the screen ( http://bulksell.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&sellingMode=AddItem&guest=1), I fill the "Tell us what you're selling" field and click over Search. Then a spinner appears, and in the browser's developer tools all below errors appear. On the other hand, if I try to access through Templates (create a new template), I can't search or browse categories: - The search never finds me anything (I've tried with categories I know they exist). - The browse categories option shows an error inside an iframe. (I've tried to upload a screenshot) Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance Loading failed for the
sandbox-problemlisting-itemscategoriestemplates
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sorry, it didn't let me attach the errors, and it didn't let me attach any file. If it's needed, please, tell me
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.