question

yofi5stars avatar image
0 Likes"
yofi5stars asked ·

Error returned when trying to publish offer to sandbox environment

When I try to publish an existing offer to sandbox environment, I get the following error: * {"errors":[{"errorId":25002,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","subdomain":"Selling","category":"REQUEST","message":"A user error has occurred. No exists or is specified as an empty tag in the request.","parameters":[{"name":"0","value":"Item.Country"}]}]}
 I am not able to find in the offer and inventoryItem api documentation. Which field is this referring to? How do I go forward from here? Thanks.
offernew-apis
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yofi5stars avatar image
0 Likes"
yofi5stars answered ·
The issue was the lack of merchantLocationKey. I would like to recommend that ebay return a more user friendly error . For example: merchantLocationKey field required to create an offer.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mayty-2 avatar image
0 Likes"
mayty-2 answered ·
getting this after making everything right { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25001, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "A system error has occurred. Oops, something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again." }, { "errorId": 25002, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "A user error has occurred. Location information not found. Please try again or contact customer support." }, { "errorId": 25604, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Availability not found. Please try again or contact customer support.." } ] }

vendode0 avatar image
0 Likes"
vendode0 answered ·
@yofi5stars please provide a copy of the data you are attempting to post along with the fully-formed url you are posting to.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.