question

devel-88 avatar image
0 Likes"
devel-88 asked ·

Is this forum still supported by eBay Devs

Hi all, are there any eBay devs left in this forum? I have a realy urgent question on the fullfilment api and since several days no reply at all :( If this forum is no longer supported by eBay devs than a short anouncement would be helpfull, just to know that we have to find another way. best, patrik
help required
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @devel-88, Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay. Can you please send us your problem description you are facing with Fulfillment API? Providing rLogID is a good place to start. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I don't think this forum has ever officially and comprehensively been supported by the eBay Dev team, but I'm not totally sure. I think a while back, the official word was that it was only a forum for peer-to-peer support, but perhaps that's shifted a bit over the years. Sometimes, such as over the past 1-2 years, I have noticed a very helpful uptick in eBay Dev Support presence here on the forum, but it can be a bit spotty at times. Patrik: you might need to file a paid tech support ticket if you want some urgent attention to your matter.
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.