question

piotszarmac_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
piotszarmac_0 asked

About Items Received From Findcompleteditems

I'm a little bit confused, please give me explanation for my question: I have two api calls for **completeditems** - the difference between them is in **GLOBAL-ID** param. In first case I set it as **DE** and in second as **PL**. In both calls I get several items with same **itemId** and here's my question: Does it mean this item was sold on **de** and also on **pl** ebay site (so it was sold twice)?
findingservice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I'm not sure, but I don't think it was sold twice. I would expect that it was sold just once, but it's probably accessible from both GlobalIDs DE & PL (and perhaps others), suggesting that the item was originally available to sale on those 2 eBay country-sites/locales. Check the non-converted sale price returned for both locales -- is it the same value and currency?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

piotszarmac_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
piotszarmac_0 answered
Yeah both values - **currencyId** and **currentPrice** - are the same. Another question related for my main issue - is the **itemId** unique identifier for each purchased item on ebay? Even if on auctions user is selling for example 3 same items? Or maybe then api have different response schema than only 1 sold item?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.