question

eio-electronicinventoryonline avatar image
0 Likes"
eio-electronicinventoryonline asked ·

(JS) UploadSiteHostedPictures - Exact format (binary image)

Hi, I tried those past 2 days to send a picture to eBay (**UploadSiteHostedPictures**), I tried almost all way to get it done but there is no way to pass the "Uploaded picture has an unsupported file format.". ------WebKitFormBoundaryb57cjUPbUvGAv47a Content-Disposition: form-data; name="XML_Request" High 967 ------WebKitFormBoundaryb57cjUPbUvGAv47a Content-Disposition: form-data; name="File_Request"; filename="1819-2u.jpg" Content-Type: image/jpeg f1h/YAAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAB/WwBDAAgGBgYGBggGBggMCAcIDA4KCAgKDhANDQ4NDRA... ------WebKitFormBoundaryb57cjUPbUvGAv47a-- Headers: X-EBAY-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL:967 X-EBAY-API-DEV-NAME:4.... X-EBAY-API-IAF-TOKEN:v^1.1#i^1#r^0#I^3#f^0#p^3#t^H..... X-EBAY-API-CALL-NAME:UploadSiteHostedPictures Content-Type:multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundaryb57cjUPbUvGAv47a So I sent the data from my picture (ASCII) convert in base64 So why after this, I alway get this message about the wrong format ? whats should I change ?! (I already compare my code to the one in the SDK JAVA and Python, the result is the same, hope it's really base64 that you are waiting for) ( those example above are result of my request )
erroruploadsitehostedpicturesbaddoc
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

showbeauty avatar image
0 Likes"
showbeauty answered ·
please tell if you resolved this issue, ebay it always damn stupid

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eio-electronicinventoryonline avatar image
0 Likes"
eio-electronicinventoryonline answered ·
Please DO NOT answer to fast and all in the same time. This problem is still open.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.