question

case-quantity-discount avatar image
0 Likes"
case-quantity-discount asked

kinda funny typo

I just thought it was a pretty funny typo when I read this in the documentation regarding getting an oauth application token *programmatically* : > ...depending on your needs, you might > need to ***problematically*** generate your > Application tokens. (from: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/oauth-ui-app-token.html) Maybe the author was subconsciously expressing his own frustrations with oauth when he wrote this!
oauth2oauth
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
haha... That's funny; thx for sharing! Hopefully they'll see this thread and correct the typo.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @buy-hardware-supplies Thanks for your post. I have sent this to our documentation team to fix this. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @buy-hardware-supplies, We have fixed the typo :) Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.