question

ashleigsim_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
ashleigsim_3 asked

Searching multiple ebay sites in one call

I've been playing about with the ebay API for a few weeks now. Specifically I've been using the findCompletedItems, I'm wondering if it is possible to query if an item has been sold over multiple ebay sites i.e if I wanted to check if an item sold in EBAY-FR, EBAY-PL, EBAY-AT and EBAY-IE would I have to do 4 separate calls to the API or could I combine my query into one?
searchfindcompleteditemssearch api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I haven't tried that with the fCI call specifically, but generally speaking, with the Finding API, you cannot search all eBay country-sites simultaneously.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@helios825 thanks for your answer, I feared that this was going to be the case. Not an issue, I was just hoping to be able to condense my calls. Thanks for your answer on this.
0 Likes 0 ·
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
You can pull worldwide listings with some restrictions in fIA. See this: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/4857/finditemsadvanced-returns-worldwide-listings-when.html
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.