question

reubesalisbur_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
reubesalisbur_0 asked ·

Do ClientAlerts work within the Sandbox environment?

Hi, I've managed to configure (I think...) ClientAlerts within my Sandbox environment for a given user. I have called he Trading API to SetNotificationPreferences and when I call GetNotificationPreferences they are successfully returned. However, I have since created a number of inventory items, bought these (using another user), paid for them etc; yet when I call Client Alerts API GetUserAlerts, I receive a success response but zero content. Are the sandbox alerts working as expected? If so, what else could I be doing wrong, as everything seems to be returning successfully? Thanks
notificationsclient alertsgetuseralertsclient-alert-api-empty-reuser alerts
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
reubesalisbur_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
reubesalisbur_0 answered ·
I've just run through the same setup on Production and the ClientAlerts are working as expected. Would be helpful to have had some indication that ClientAlerts don't work / aren't currently working within the sandbox environment!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.