question

brickbrowser avatar image
0 Likes"
brickbrowser asked ·

Unable to access sandbox user personal information to confirm account type

Trying to AddFixedPriceItem, but receiving error: Code: 21915450, Unable to list item. You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell. I can't access the personal information page as the appropriate link is redirecting elsewhere. Would it be possible for someone to set account type to 'business seller' for user ids: testuser_ssa1r testuser_stevelscott Thanks in anticipation :) Steve
trading-apiaccount typesandbox-users21915450
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @etec_30, I have changed your account type to Business for the account testuser_deeptechuz. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

detec_30 avatar image
0 Likes"
detec_30 answered ·
Please change the account type for testuser_deeptechuz because I am not able to redirect to Personal Information page

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi Steve, Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in responding. Please verify your accounts now and let us know if you are still facing this issue. I have also updated your paypal address. Just to confirm if they ss***@b*i*ks*ur*.com Have included * for privacy. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.