question

martincarlin1987 avatar image
0 Likes"
martincarlin1987 asked

findItemsIneBayStores - doesn't include discount data?

Using this eBay listing as an example: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263458623855 I am using the findItemsIneBayStores to find items from that store but the results don't seem to include the sale data anywhere. I have tried adding the outputSelector param to the url using &outputSelector=UnitPriceInfo but that doesn't seem to change the response. Is there a way to include the discount data in the results or is there another operation that does? The data I am meaning is the £2,000.00 figure, or the £200 off/10%, just a way to display what the non-sale price is on a webpage. Thanks, Martin
api-search
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi @martincarlin1987 I am contacting the engineering team and will keep you updated in this post. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

martincarlin1987 avatar image
0 Likes"
martincarlin1987 answered
Hi @xiang.developersupport Thanks for the answer. That would be great, thank you for your help. Cheers, Martin

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.