question

nochkin avatar image
0 Likes"
nochkin asked

GetMyeBayBuyingRequest does not return any items

Hi community, I recently started to have a weird issue when using "GetMyeBayBuyingRequest" call. I'm trying to get Watch Lists. It worked fine for some time with no issues, but just a few days ago it started to return no items for some users only, not for everyone. It returns no errors, just like there are no items in the Watch List. But those users have items in their Watch List. Here is my XML request: AgAAAA....... true false 100 1 EndTime ReturnSummary And that's the response: 2018-03-05T21:30:23.420Z Success 1047 E1047_CORE_API_18630299_R1 Please note that it does not happen for all users, but for some of them only. Another interesting observation: When I request Bidding list only, it works. But once I add Watch list to my request, both return nothing. Any ideas? Maybe I missed something silly? Thank you in advance. P.S.: The same thing happens when I tried [API Explorer][1]. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/api_test_tool?index=0&env=production&api=trading&call=GetMyeBayBuying&variation=xml
watch listgetmyebaybuyingrequest
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi @nochkin Would you please provide the seller id? Just FYI., this sub forum is only for eBay APIs: Search
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nochkin avatar image
0 Likes"
nochkin answered
@xiang.developersupport, I'm sorry about posting in the wrong forum section. I'll be more careful next time. Thanks for pointing out to it. Here are 2 usernames who are having this issue: stickyfingers1 and shirleysue (this is Prod env). I have some more if needed.
10 |600

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi @nochkin I am contacting the engineering team and will give you an updatea as soon as possible. Best Regards,
10 |600

nochkin avatar image
0 Likes"
nochkin answered
@xiang.developersupport, Great. Thank you for your follow up on this. Let me know if you need any additional information.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.