question

jewlr avatar image
0 Likes"
jewlr asked ·

Cannot publishOffer again after recreating SKUs

I posted a response here [ http://forums.developer.ebay.com/answers/25636/view.html][1] but will also post here for visibility. I've been trying to create new items then publish new offers for items that I've deleted using deleteInventoryItem and deleteInventoryItemGroup. I always end up with an error like when attempting to publishOffer or publishByInventoryItemGroup: {"errors"=>[{"errorId"=>25002, "domain"=>"API_INVENTORY", "subdomain"=>"Selling", "category"=>"REQUEST", "message"=>"A user error has occurred. The specified UUID has already been used; ListedByRequestAppId=1, item ID=xxxxxxxx.", "parameters"=>[{"name"=>"0", "value"=>"1"}, {"name"=>"1", "value"=>"xxxxxxxx"}]}]} The header rlogid is `t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9un%7Fpitnmsgwj70*2%3C%3E6342%29pqtfwpu%29sm%7E%29fgg%7E-fij-161f6c1923f-0xf35` When I look at that specific Item by ItemID returned by the error in the Trading API GetItem, I see that it was ended (ending_reason: NotAvailable) and I still was not able to publish my newly created offers. To test things further, I try doing an EndItem call and it says an error like "...auction has been closed.". Then I relisted that item with RelistItem => still can't publish Then I ended that relisted item => still can't publish It feels like it's impossible to publish an item again if it was ever deleted. I understand withdrawOffer should be used instead if the seller wants to potentially publish again; however, I feel like there should still be a way to publish deleted items.. Some help would be appreciated, thank you!
errorpublish offerlistings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.