question

everydayfulfillmentmw avatar image
1 Like"
everydayfulfillmentmw asked

Map SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber to OrderID

Hello forum! I'm building an integration with SkuVault for my company, and for some reason they store SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber as the Channel Order ID. From what I can see, this does me no good because i can't use this when doing a "CompleteSale" or even use it to update Shipping Information. So now i am stuck doing multiple GetOrders (100 at a time) until i have all possible orders, just so i can build a giant dictionary to map the seemingly useless SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber to a useFUL Order ID. Hoping one of you experts can help me get there more effectively. Say a filter on GetOrders that will allow me to give it the SellingManagerSalesRecordNumber and just get that order? Please help :)
apigetordersebay-apigetorders-ebay-apiorderidsellingmanagersalesrecordnumber
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lizanorhairilatif_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
lizanorhairilatif_0 answered
how should i do this in php 1. GetOrder Name of the API that is to be called. Mandatory.(string) 2.The response format, with XML as the default. Can be XML or JSON. Optional.(string) 3.The current time in ISO8601 format (e.g., Timestamp=2016-04-01T10:00:00+02:00 for Berlin). Mandatory.(datetime) 4.The ID of the user making the call. Mandatory.(string) 5.The API version against which this call is to be executed. The current version is "1.0". Mandatory.(string) 6.The cryptographic signature, authenticating the request. You must create this value by computing the SHA256 hash of the request, using the API key of the user specified in the UserID parameter. Mandatory.(string) 7.The identifier that was assigned to the order by the Seller Center.(long)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@everydayfulfillmentmw You can use GetSellingManagerSoldListings to retrieve the ItemID, TransactionID or OrderLineItemID values that correspond to the Selling Manager sale record (SaleRecordID). All four of these fields are returned under the SellingManagerSoldTransaction container of the GetSellingManagerSoldListings request. You may search by SaleRecordID ( http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/GetSellingManagerSoldListings.html#Request.Search.SearchType) For single line item order, order ID = itemID-transactionID For combine order, you may have to call GetItemTransactions 1 more time with and include IncludeContainingOrder in the input ( http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetItemTransactions.html#Request.IncludeContainingOrder)

everydayfulfillment_kc avatar image
0 Likes"
everydayfulfillment_kc answered
@catherine_developersupport thank you so much! I will give this a try and let you know how it goes. For now I have just been doing a mapping in a local MySQL and it's working out great, but this would simplify things (i believe) and decrease liklihood of any errors.

electricfurnaceoutlet_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
electricfurnaceoutlet_1 answered
Hello, I am trying to get strikethrough pricing enabled on my account. I am getting a lot of conflicting information on this topic. I have seen some forum posts saying they are not doing it for personal accounts. Are they doing it for business accounts then? Also, I have seen at least 5 new sellers start using STP this year. Perhaps the program is labeled differently? I have seen references to MAP program? My competitors have all started doing it just this year and I need to keep up. Can you help me with this or point me to where I would get it done? I appreciate any help that I can get!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.