question

matadorvirtuoz avatar image
1 Like"
matadorvirtuoz asked

Get watch count of item?

Hello, I want to retrieve a number of watchers for the particular item using ebay API. I tried setting **IncludeWatchCount** to *true* in **GetSingleItem** request, but it appears that it works only for the seller of the item. Is it possible to get the number of watchers without being a seller? Thanks in advance!
getitemwatchcount
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi @matadorvirtuoz Kindly note that this sub forum is only for the topics related to eBay APIs: Search. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

garfinkel255 avatar image
0 Likes"
garfinkel255 answered
Hi -- To add to this and pull it back on topic as it's something I am interested in as well: Using 'findItemsAdvanced', can I return the ViewItemCount for each product returned from my search? I understand there is a sort method by this (at the expense of relevance) but no values are returned... only a new sort order.

garfinkel255 avatar image
0 Likes"
garfinkel255 answered
Nevermind -- I found it. check out the field listingInfo >watchCount under findItemsAdvanced

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.