question

bluro avatar image
0 Likes"
bluro asked

Product not found at publishOffer

Hey guys, i am facing a unsolvable problem with errorId = 25604 1. CreateOrReplaceInventoryItem works perfect 2. createOffer for this item works perfect 3. publishOffer is facing the problem 25604 i can test all the steps in API explorer successfully, nothing is wrong i also went through these three steps in API explorer with the given examples, but facing the same error in the end and i cant find a solution in older threads is there anything i can do? thanks for helping me
publish offer errorpublish offer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

showbeauty avatar image
0 Likes"
showbeauty answered
Hello dear, Could you give me the full request that worked with you for CreateOrReplaceInventoryItem and createOffer ? I've been trying to pass the first step, CreateOrReplaceInventoryItem, since 4 days ... Thank you ☺

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bluro avatar image
0 Likes"
bluro answered
I think i found the answer by accident: > You should set the content language based on the target Marketplace ID you are listing to Marketplace ID and language header value table. > For example, when listing on EBAY-GB, you will need to make sure to set Content-Language to en-GB for Create Inventory call, Create Offer call and Publish Offer. that was not correct in my example. when i changed every call to ebay-us the error disappeared

showbeauty avatar image
0 Likes"
showbeauty answered
Thanks for replying, I do use the content language header = en-US .. But I'm not sure / don't know if there is another information to set "Marketplace ID" as well. This is my request: PUT /sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item/GP-Cam-01 HTTP/1.1 Host: api.ebay.com Authorization: Bearer Content-Language: en-US Content-Type: application/json Cache-Control: no-cache { "condition": "USED_GOOD", "packageWeightAndSize": { "dimensions": { "height": 5, "unit": "INCH", "length": 10, "width": 15 }, "packageType": "USPS_LARGE_PACK", "weight": { "value": 1, "unit": "POUND" } }, "sku": "123232", "product": { "imageUrls": [ { "availability":{ "shipToLocationAvailability":{ "quantity":50 } }, "condition":"NEW", "product":{ "title":"GoPro Hero4 Helmet Cam", "description":"New GoPro Hero4 Helmet Cam. Unopened box.", "aspects":{ "Brand":[ "GoPro" ], "Type":[ "Helmet/Action" ], "Storage Type":[ "Removable" ], "Recording Definition":[ "High Definition" ], "Media Format":[ "Flash Drive (SSD)" ], "Optical Zoom":[ "10x" ] }, "brand":"GoPro", "mpn":"CHDHX-401", "imageUrls":[ " http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/182196556219-0-1/s-l1000.jpg", " http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/182196556219-0-1/s-l1001.jpg", " http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/182196556219-0-1/s-l1002.jpg" ] } }

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.