question

today_and_everyday avatar image
0 Likes"
today_and_everyday asked

GetDescriptionTemplates - List of themes returned

I did run the Trading APi call : GetDescriptionTemplates for USA and the LayouTotal attribute says 0 ?? 0 How is that possible since there were hundreds of theme returned in the XML string? What is that I am missing here?
templatetheme templatelayout-template
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello today_and_everyday, Could you please upload your sample request without credential information? I will be happy to verify it at that time. Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

today_and_everyday avatar image
0 Likes"
today_and_everyday answered
I tried to attach the XML response but the system apparently has a limit of 500K and my attachment was 700K also the system does not accept ZIP... Anyway, the API request we make is the following: ================================================== xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> en_US High ================================================== and in that response you will see that it says: 0 which I am not sure to understand why? Thank you for your time.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.