question

bestmartonline avatar image
0 Likes"
bestmartonline asked

Unable to upload site hosted pictures in production site. Error code 10007.

A few days ago,upload picture fail and ebay send me email ,tell me to modify “multipart/form-data; boundary=----FormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW” and now upload picture return error message “ Internal error to the application ” i dont know how to fix this bug,who can help me!!!pls!!!!
uploadsitehostedpictures api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@bestmartonline The email from us is relating to binary upload and you should get an error such as XML parse error. We have currently have a bug with 10007 which is expected to be fixed soon. However we would need more information about your request to know if it's the same issue. Can you please open a support ticket for this issue? Please include the request / response file and application ID in the ticket as well. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@bestmartonline The bug relating to 10007 error is now resolved. If you are still encountering issue (could be different root cause) please open a support ticket with the request / response file and application ID. Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.