question

swappart avatar image
1 Like"
swappart asked

Unable to upload site hosted pictures in production site. Error code 10007.

I haven't made any changes to my code, it's just suddenly not working anymore. UserID is swappart.
uploadsitehostedpictureserror 10007production site
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

swappart avatar image
0 Likes"
swappart answered
Thanks to edinburghsoftwareltd in [this thread][1], the cause was discovered and fixed. Here's how for anyone else having this issue: There's an error in eBayPictureServiceXMLCall. In the method setConnectionProperty(), the line which reads c.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "multipart/form-data, boundary=" + BOUNDARY); needs to be changed to c.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "multipart/form-data; boundary=" + BOUNDARY); The comma after multipart/form-data is supposed to be a semi-colon. The path to that file is: [eBaySDK]>source>core>src>com>ebay>sdk>pictureservice>eps>eBayPictureServiceXMLCall.java I don't know how to rebuild the SDK from source after making the change, but here's what I did: I use Eclipse, but it should be pretty much the same whatever your IDE. I created a new package, named com.ebay.sdk.pictureservice.eps, in my application's source directory. Then I just copied the eBayPictureServiceXMLCall.java file I'd just edited, and (from within my IDE) pasted it into the com.ebay.sdk.pictureservice.eps package I'd just created. Now, when my application makes that call, it will use that class instead of the one in the SDK. Is there an easier way? Probably. But this worked for me [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/24530/the-uploadimage-example-in-the-java-sdk-apicallsde.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bargains_sale avatar image
0 Likes"
bargains_sale answered
Having the same issue, since about 18 hours ago... Please help !!!

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@bargains_sale @swappart We have currently have a bug with 10007 which is expected to be fix soon. However we would need more information about your request to know if it's the same issue. Can you please open a support ticket for this issue? Please include the request / response file and application ID in the ticket as well. If you are unable to open a ticket please let me know your developer account user ID. Thanks

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
The bug relating to 10007 error is now resolved. If you are still encountering issue (could be different root cause) please open a support ticket with the request / response file and application ID. Thanks

bd_2017 avatar image
0 Likes"
bd_2017 answered
Hello, I am receiving this error message when attempting to make this call using Python's SDK. I get an internal application error (10007) when trying to upload images from my website's image hosting: https://www.buyzdirect.com/media/ebay/BL634561702512X_[0]_500x500.jpg Can you please contact me about why this is happening?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.