question

kayaqb avatar image
1 Like"
kayaqb asked ·

The specified UUID has already been used, item ID: xxxxxxx

I've been using the new Sell API with success for a few weeks now but I am now having trouble listing one of my items. I had this item listed but I removed it int he same way I remove all my listings before I relist them. Removing and relisting does not cause me any issues as I've done it many times. But this particular item is refusing to relist. I get the following error message: The specified UUID has already been used, item ID: xxxxxxx Please could someone give more details regarding this.
relistsell-apiuuid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Any help @ebay ?
0 Likes 0 · ·
kayaqb avatar image
1 Like"
kayaqb answered ·
No I didn't. I had to create a new multi-variation listing with different SKUs. Don't expect eBay to support you. My advise is find your own solution. Good luck !

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au answered ·
Ebay has banned relisting if items are created and updated by third-party tools such as your own application.

develhawesan_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
develhawesan_0 answered ·
I'm getting the same error, @kayaqb have you resolved this issue?

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
@hakatemi_1 thanks, I will try this.

hakatemi_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
hakatemi_1 answered ·
Hi kayaqb, @kayaqb I was getting same error, you can try this: I deleted my faulty item from everywhere (unsold, active list etc..) but somehow it still exist. So you should check it from there " https://www.ebay.com/itm/yourItemID " ( item_ID is here {"name":"1","value":"26375XXXXX"}]}]}) then click to relist. After relist, you can edit or delete your item.

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
@jewlr Did you find a solution to this problem?

jewlr avatar image
0 Likes"
jewlr answered ·
I am getting this same error when attempting to publish multi-variation items again after deleting and recreating them (along with their corresponding inventory_item_group). I tried using both publishOffer and publishOfferByInventoryItemGroup. The error looks like: {"errors"=>[{"errorId"=>25002, "domain"=>"API_INVENTORY", "subdomain"=>"Selling", "category"=>"REQUEST", "message"=>"A user error has occurred. The specified UUID has already been used; ListedByRequestAppId=1, item ID=xxxxxxxx.", "parameters"=>[{"name"=>"0", "value"=>"1"}, {"name"=>"1", "value"=>"xxxxxxxx"}]}]} And the rlogid is `t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9un%7Fpitnmsgwj70*2%3C%3E6342%29pqtfwpu%29sm%7E%29fgg%7E-fij-161f6c1923f-0xf35` I've tried different API calls to try to fix like deleting/creating/publishing offers of all variations, doing a Trading API RelistItem with the 'item ID' in the error, which works and shows a relisted_item_id; however, I still can't publish any offers related to this sku. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
· 1 · Share

We'll be lucky if they reply !
0 Likes 0 · ·
kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
@catherine_developersupport @shulmani_developer.support This is unbelievable. It has been over 10 days and nothing from eBay Support. How did your system allow a "null" SKU to be added to a seller's inventory? If it's going to take time to fix your new Sell API, at the very least please tell me how I can remove this "null" SKU.

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
@catherine_developersupport @shulmani_developer.support I somehow have a "null" SKU in my inventory which I think is causing this problem of not being able to list. I am unable to delete this, please could someone help me out with this. It has already been few days and I've had no response at all.

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
@catherine_developersupport @shulmani_developer.support Any help with this please? I can't list this particular item at the moment.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.