question

demural_de avatar image
0 Likes"
demural_de asked

How to update varaition quantity

Hi, I would like to update inventory quantity via TradeApi after order import/processed. The problem is that all inventory have variations, and all inventory was made on eBay web page. Now, looking on TradingAPI ReviseInventoryStatus method I see that I should use SKU to specify variation, but now there is no SKUs at all. When I use GetOrders I receive ItemId and also in Variation I have VaraitionSpecifics where are name value pair, .e.x: ` Größe XXL - 200 cm x 112 cm - (BxH) ` Now the real question is how I can update that variation inventory quantity if there is no SKU(or the SKU is somewhere?)? P.S. when I go to ebay and edit "main" product there is SKU field in the form, when enter variations edit I cannot see SKU anywhere. Thanks for help
reviseinventorystatus
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@demural_de, you may revise using ReviseFixedPriceItem on the variation level. Please read doc for more detail: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/ReviseFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.Variations.Variation.Quantity
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.