question

guillaumnicola34 avatar image
0 Likes"
guillaumnicola34 asked ·

Search on Ebay France or Germany

Hello, i'm trying to search over ebay france or germany, so far i've try to play with X-EBAY-SOA-GLOBAL-ID but no luck far. i've tried this on prod and preprod.
searchcountry
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Ideally the Item_summary API's search Call should return you DE and FR items. Can you please paste us the complete request that you are using along with the request Headers? We can then take a look and see what the issue is. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
guillaumnicola34 answered ·
Yes that's what we were trying to do. Meanwhile we found this service : http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1 and it seems to be what we were looknig for. Do you think we should still go through with the item_summary ? Many thanks,

0 Likes"
guillaumnicola34 answered ·
Hi, The http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1 seems to be unresposnive (either error 500 or 404) without any notice so we are interested in using the Browse API but have the same problem with getting offers for other markets than US. We add the parameter "X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID: EBAY_FR" or "X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID: EBAY_DE" but we only get products in USD.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.