question

duisburghandel avatar image
0 Likes"
duisburghandel asked ·

Name of shipping profiles / Name von Versandprofilen

Hello, I need information about the shipping profiles in our account. F.e. if we select "DHL Paket", which name is transfered to the API?![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1735-1.png Here is a picture of that, what I mean. We are using the software "Vario8". Thank you for more information.
shippingshippingprofileidprofile
1.png (13.4 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
duisburghandel answered ·
Thank you for the code but I don't know how to handle with it? I am not a programmer and actually I don't know where I have to put the code?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello duisburghandel, Please see below example: Request: endpoint: https://api.ebay.com/ws/api.dll Header X-EBAY-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL 1045 X-EBAY-API-CALL-NAME GeteBayDetails X-EBAY-API-SITEID 77 token Response: ... Deutsche Post Bücher-/Warensendung DE_DPBuecherWarensendung 7724 4 2 Flat true true DeutschePost Group2MaxFlatShippingCost 304 2017-11-03T10:32:48.000Z ECONOMY eBay DHL Paeckchen DE_eBayDHLPaeckchen 7735 Flat true false DHL 304 2017-11-03T10:32:48.000Z NONE ...

0 Likes"
duisburghandel answered ·
Hello, are all the names of the different shipping services the same? How can I use " GetebayDetails API"? Can you show it to me please?

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello duisburghandel, If you are creating shipping polices on ebay de site, the shipping service name on your screen shots will be "DE_DHLPaket" in APIs. Actually, you can use [GetebayDetails API][1] to retrieve all supported shipping service on DE site. Please set X-EBAY-API-SITEID = [77][2] when you are making the call. Best Regards [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GeteBayDetails.html [2]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/types/SiteCodeType.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.