question

yofi5stars avatar image
0 Likes"
yofi5stars asked ·

Trying to create location with minimum fields. Getting errorId":25001, System error. An unexpected error occurred .

I am getting the following error when trying to create a location with the minimum amount of fields through the endpoint POST: /location/{merchantLocationKey} . The payload: { "location": { "address": { "country": "US" } }, "locationTypes": ["WAREHOUSE"], "merchantLocationStatus": "ENABLED", "name": "hi" } The error: {"errors":[{"errorId":25001,"domain":"API_INVENTORY","category":"APPLICATION","message":"System error. An unexpected error occurred","parameters":[{"name":"fieldName","value":""},{"name":"additionalInfo","value":"An unexpected error occurred"}]}]} I would like to preempt any suggestions that this has to do with the setup of the request. I know that the setup of my client is working correctly, because when I populate all fields I am able to create a location and then query it with get locations. Any help would be greatly appreciated with the issue.
api callsystem error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Is there a reason why you are creating a Warehouse and not providing the Address of the Warehouse? When i use the below request: { "location": { "address": { "addressLine1": "2055 Hamilton Ave", "addressLine2": "Building 3", "city": "San Jose", "stateOrProvince": "CA", "postalCode": "95125", "country": "US" } }, "locationInstructions": "Open for drop-off only.", "name": "Warehouse-1", "merchantLocationStatus": "ENABLED", "locationTypes": [ "WAREHOUSE" ] } I do get a successful response back. Please try this and let us know if you are still seeing issues. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.