question

krzysztolamen-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
krzysztolamen-0 asked ·

[Fulfillment API] Orders with COD are not listed in response

The API should return orders paid with COD, right? What flow should be done to make them appear in response? Also I'd like to ask why Fulfillment API doesn't handle orders with offline upfront payment?
getordersordersfulfillment apicod
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@krzysztolamen-0 Can you explain what you mean by COD? Can you share the order ID?
0 Likes 0 · ·
krzysztolamen-0 avatar image krzysztolamen-0 catherine_developersupport ·
Cash On Delivery, so payment when delivered. The docs say > (..)includes both paid purchases and purchases that do not require upfront payment (such as COD). However, the API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment. https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/overview.html So it looks like such orders should be returned. However in the other part of the docs ( https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/types/sel:PaymentMethodTypeEnum) there is no COD value for payment method or anything like that.
0 Likes 0 · ·
krzysztolamen-0 avatar image krzysztolamen-0 catherine_developersupport ·
@catherine_developersupport I don't know where I should get the order's ID from (only saw it in API) but this is the link to the order details https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?sspagename=STRK%3AMESOX%3AVPS⁢emid=132490671838&transid=1437055203003 its payment method is COD and it doesn't show up in the API response
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
krzysztolamen-0 answered ·
@catherine_developersupport Thank you for the information. What is the reason for it to be not implemented yet?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@krzysztolamen-0 As of now, get orders (fulfillment API) does not return COD orders. We are looking into adding this in the future however it's unclear when this will be implemented

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@krzysztolamen-0 This one needs to go to the product manager. I will post when I get an update. Thanks

0 Likes"
krzysztolamen-0 answered ·
@catherine_developersupport Could you or anyone else provide information about this issue? It's significant for developing the integration.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.