question

undefinedfunc avatar image
1 Like"
undefinedfunc asked

Postage Terms constantly updated

I've got a .net core 2.0 program to create listings and update listings for stock changes but what I can't quite figure out is where in the revision history in these entries are getting created. None of the postage data is actually changing, the shipping rates, polices are all the same so I guess there is a property that I need to specify only when an item is being created. Can anybody help? ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1730-screen-shot-2018-02-01-at-225038.png
shipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, Can you create a support ticket with us at: https://developer.ebay.com/signin?return_to=%2Fsupport%2Fdevelopersupport%2Fdefault.aspx so that we can take a look at the revise request that is being sent and why there is no entry in the revision history page. For the Postage Terms showing up in the revision history, this is known because when you revise some postage changes do take place. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

naturalfigures avatar image
0 Likes"
naturalfigures answered
We also have this issue - any resolution?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.