question

cargolargo avatar image
0 Likes"
cargolargo asked ·

Restocking fee percentage not showing up in listing?

Hi I am using the trading API with C# .NET SDK I created a ReturnPolicyType ReturnPolicyType policy=new ReturnPolicyType(); I set the policy properties and everything seems to work except the restocking fee policy.RestockingFeeValue = "Percent_15"; and policy.RestockingFeeValueOption = "Percent_15"; but neither of them show the restocking fee on the listing Any help would be greatly appreciated, reading documentation as fast as I can but so far haven't found anything
trading apiadditem.NETc#return-policyrestocking fee
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
cargolargo avatar image
0 Likes"
cargolargo answered ·
I fetched an item listed using our old listing method and looked through the API call log to see the XML format of the existing listing. I noticed a tag `SellerReturnProfile` inside of a tag `SellerProfiles` I was able to populate the tag in the `additem` call like so item.SellerProfiles = new SellerProfilesType(); var returnpolicy = new SellerReturnProfileType(); returnpolicy.ReturnProfileID = 63410125011; returnpolicy.ReturnProfileName = "Returns Accepted,Buyer,30 Days,Money Default"; item.SellerProfiles.SellerReturnProfile = returnpolicy; I had to list shipping profiles and payment profiles in the same way. It seems like if you list one seller profile the other 2 become required. In this case the return profile was already defined in eBay as our default return profile. They can be found in Account Settings -> Business Policies, but the id number has to be found with a `getitem` call on an existing item with the profile set. It seems like the other call method ReturnPolicyType() might be depreciated as per these two sources https://go.developer.ebay.com/coming-soon-business-policies-opt-inopt-out-will-be-enforced http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/business-policies/Concepts/BusinessPoliciesAPIGuide.html#mappingBPToTrading
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.