question

zanoletti avatar image
0 Likes"
zanoletti asked ·

How to get all live listings?

Hi everyone, I want to perform a query to the RestAPI eBay server, to retrieve all the active listings on my eBay account and then post them back, by changing the quantities of the product. What API should I use? I can't see any api, since the /offer, requires a SKU value, that I don't understand since I want to retrieve all my active listings.
listing-itemsquantityavailable
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, If the item is already active on eBay , there is no rest call that can be used to get all the active inventory. You will still need to use the XML/SOAP based Trading API 's GetSellerList or GetMyeBaySelling: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/index.html . The inventory Services is more for a selller to manage his SKU's and create offers and list them when he has stock. Hope this helps. Cheers!!
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@shulmani_developer.support I am developing order management system using SELL API's. Could i use these API's to get the orders list ? I know which API's i have to use.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.