question

batterypete avatar image
0 Likes"
batterypete asked

How do I get a full set of orders from the getOrders call

I would love to get an array of all the the recent orders, or indeed between any date range, that would correspond to the selling manager list of All Orders or Awaiting Shipment. If I show All Orders, it displays a chronological list of all our orders. If I send in a request for NumberOfDays = 3, I would expect to see all the orders for the last 3 days. If I send in a request for CreateTimeFrom and CreateTimeTo, I would expect to see all the orders that came in during that date range. What I actually get is a random subset of that. Is there any other XML tag I'm leaving out of the call that would make it only show some of the orders? I do send Completed, so I don't bring back cancelled orders. I receive shipped and unshipped orders, just not all of each. Comparing my list in All Orders, my response array contains the first one, skips the next 2, shows the 4th, skips 7 more, shows 4 after that... just absolutely random. What do you guys use to bring back a complete list?
getordersgetorders-ebay-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello batterypete, 1.Could you upload your sample request of getOrders API call without credential information? Then, I can review it. 2.There might be some discrepancy between API and selling manager pages. 3.Regarding cancelled orders, there should be [CancelStatus][1] in the response. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#Response.OrderArray.Order.CancelStatus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.