question

yjtk6050 avatar image
0 Likes"
yjtk6050 asked

Advance buying option

Can anyone help me with some list options of cool and out of the box apps to improve my every day buying such as finding newly listings faster, Setting automatic buying option, get a quick alert when item price is changed and on and on.. I'm looking for advance tools not the regular ebay notification. I thank you all for your help!
buying
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
There are indeed several 3P applications that offer eBay buying functionality. Some of them go way back. Search around. There are numerous eBay sniping services. There's also the [eBay Solutions Directory][1]. It's a bit outdated, but I bet some of the apps there are still huffing and puffing along. [1]: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.