question

cargolargo avatar image
0 Likes"
cargolargo asked

Trading API - checklist for going live says Dont use more than 18 simultaneous threads to make API calls.

The checklist for going live : https://go.developer.ebay.com/compatible-application-check-and-checklist-going-live/ mentions not to make 18 simultaneous threads to make API calls. I was planning on building out an application for listing items with the API. We have ~18 listers if they are all using different instances of the application would it hit that limit? Perhaps user tokens can separate the instances so they do not hit this limit? My guess is that it would, that 18 calls from the same App ID will hit the limit. What happens when the limit is hit? Best practice to allow 18 listers to list from 18 different computers without hitting the limit? Just stumbled on this API today and am still reading documentation so forgive me if these questions seem too obvious.
trading apilisting-itemslimitschecklist
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.