question

phoenix2k4ger avatar image
0 Likes"
phoenix2k4ger asked

Set Account type to Business

Hello, I'm currently testing the ebay module of our new ERP system. Unfortunately I cannot upload any offers because my account type is not set. I have tried every solution in this forum but nothing worked. It would be awesome if the development or the support could set my account type to business. That would be much appreciated! Account-Name: testuser_ordnungundmehrseller Thanks in advance! Regards Tomas
account typesupportneed help
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

firstlightoptics avatar image
0 Likes"
firstlightoptics answered
I'm having the same problem, please can you also change this account type to business: testuser_firstlightoptics Thanks, Grant
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phoenix2k4ger avatar image
0 Likes"
phoenix2k4ger answered
@support Seriously?! Still no reaction? I'm trying to work on our current project and i cann proceed because this damn sandbox is buggy! I already tried to call ebay but theres no one who seems to be responsible to help. I'm really frustrated! Please "support", can you do tomething to fix this? Can you set it manually or fix the settings menu or....whatever?!
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.